First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Switch SW317Shop All Duralast
Part # SW317
SKU # 65843
Price Not Available
Duralast switches, relays, and connectors are engineered and produced by Rostra Powertrain Controls, a leading producer of vehicle electronics for original equipment and aftermarket applications. Every switch, relay, and connector matches or exceeds the OE performance characteristics to ensure fast and easy installation with superior performance and reliability.
- Direct-fit OE replacement that ensures ease of installation
- Engineered with high grade materials to meet installer demands
- Copper alloy conductors ensure superior electrical conductivity with low resistive losses
- Our parts are 100% tested for performance and reliability
- Honda Accord Turn Signal Switch
- Honda Civic Turn Signal Switch
- Ford F150 Turn Signal Switch
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Turn Signal Switch
- Toyota Camry Turn Signal Switch
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Turn Signal Switch
- Dodge Ram 1500 Turn Signal Switch
- Toyota Corolla Turn Signal Switch
- Chevrolet Cruze Turn Signal Switch
- Ford Focus Turn Signal Switch
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?