First, set your vehicle
Duralast Switch SW4209Shop All Duralast
Duralast switches, relays, and connectors are engineered and produced by Rostra Powertrain Controls, a leading producer of vehicle electronics for original equipment and aftermarket applications. Every switch, relay, and connector matches or exceeds the OE performance characteristics to ensure fast and easy installation with superior performance and reliability.
- Direct-fit OE replacement that ensures ease of installation
- Engineered with high grade materials to meet installer demands
- Copper alloy conductors ensure superior electrical conductivity with low resistive losses
- Our parts are 100% tested for performance and reliability
- Honda Accord Windshield Wiper Switch
- Honda Civic Windshield Wiper Switch
- Ford F150 Windshield Wiper Switch
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Windshield Wiper Switch
- Toyota Camry Windshield Wiper Switch
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Windshield Wiper Switch
- Dodge Ram 1500 Windshield Wiper Switch
- Toyota Corolla Windshield Wiper Switch
- Chevrolet Cruze Windshield Wiper Switch
- Ford Focus Windshield Wiper Switch
Advice and How-To's
- The 10 Best Windshield Wipers to Enhance Your Driving Visibility
- Vehicle Visibility: Wipers and Lighting
- Should You Leave Your Windshield Wipers Up?
- How Long Do Windshield Wipers Last?
- Why are My Windshield Wipers Not Working?
- Who Invented Windshield Wipers?
- What Type of Windshield Wiper Blades Do I Need?
- How to Check and Change Wiper Blades