First, set your vehicle
Cardone Remanufactured Wiper Motor 40-1000Shop All A1 Cardone
Cardone’s wiper motors are engineered and remanufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Original design weaknesses are corrected to make a longer lasting part. All critical components are triple tested to guarantee like-new performance. These motors are computer tested, both as sub-assemblies and as complete units to ensure reliability.
- Motor magnets are 100% recharged to meet or exceed O.E. performance and reliability
- Every motor is assembled with the precise amount of lubricant to ensure quiet operation and long life
- Each unit is 100% computer tested at 3 points in the manufacturing process to guarantee performance every time
- Every unit is tested under actual on-car simulated conditions to guarantee proper function
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost