Cardone Remanufactured Wiper Motor 40-1119AZ
CARDONEs legacy began in 1970 when its first product offering was released ? Remanufactured Wiper Motors. Since then, the CARDONE name has become synonymous with high-quality, remanufactured products. Every CARDONE wiper motor is re-engineered, built and tested to match O.E. performance. For nearly half a century, CARDONE® Remanufactured Wiper Motors have provided rock-solid reliability that you can trust for the long haul.
- Each unit has its main components tested or gauged against the O.E. standard. [Armature, Field, Bearing, Parking switch, or pulse board] Then the final product is tested for each of its functions on the vehicle.
- Every motor bearing is re-impregnated or replaced as needed.
- Lubrication is applied to the output gear to provide maximum load capacity and long life.
- Weak solder points are 100% reflowed to extend life expectancy
- Motor magnets are 100% recharged for performance andAs a remanufactured Original Equipment part, this unit guarantees a perfect vehicle fit. reliability.
- As a remanufactured Original Equipment part, this unit guarantees a perfect vehicle fit.
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?