Cardone Remanufactured Wiper Motor 40-439
|Washer Pump Included||No|
|Connector / Terminal Configuration||Blade|
When your wiper motor fails, A1 Cardone has your solution. A1 Cardone remanufactured wiper motors are engineered to meet or exceed O.E. performance. Our Engineers have studied and analyzed the original design and made improvements, where applicable, to make a longer lasting product. A1 Cardone Engineers use the latest in technology and innovation to create high value at a low cost.
- Each unit is 100% tested at 3 points in the remanufacturing process for guaranteed performance
- Every motor is assembled with the precise amount of lubricant to ensure quiet operation and long life
- Motor magnets are 100% recharged for superior performance and reliability
- Improved over original performance - mechanically anchored connectors by way of thru-hole soldering results in stronger, longer lasting electrical connections
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?