First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Cardone Remanufactured Wiper Motor 43-2055Shop All A1 Cardone
Part # 43-2055
SKU # 22770
Price Not Available
CARDONE’s legacy began in 1970 when its first product offering was released − Remanufactured Wiper Motors. Since then, the CARDONE name has become synonymous with high-quality, remanufactured products. Every CARDONE wiper motor is re-engineered, built and tested to match O.E. performance. For nearly half a century, CARDONE® Remanufactured Wiper Motors have provided rock-solid reliability that you can trust for the long haul.
- Each unit has its main components tested or gauged against the O.E. standard. [Armature, Field, Bearing, Parking switch, or pulse board] – Then the final product is tested for each of its functions on the vehicle.
- Every motor bearing is re-impregnated or replaced as needed.
- Lubrication is applied to the output gear to provide maximum load capacity and long life.
- Weak solder points are 100% reflowed to extend life expectancy
- Motor magnets are 100% recharged for performance andAs a remanufactured Original Equipment part, this unit guarantees a perfect vehicle fit. reliability.
- As a remanufactured Original Equipment part, this unit guarantees a perfect vehicle fit.
Advice and How-To's
- Signs You Need a New Windshield Wiper Blade
- Spring car care checklist
- How Can I Keep My Windshield Wipers From Squeaking?
- What are the different types of wiper blades?
- How to Replace a Windshield Wiper Motor
- What is a Windshield Washer Reservoir?
- The 10 Best Windshield Wipers to Enhance Your Driving Visibility
- Vehicle Visibility: Wipers and Lighting
- Should You Leave Your Windshield Wipers Up?
- How Long Do Windshield Wipers Last?