First, set your vehicle
Cardone Remanufactured Wiper Motor 43-4215Shop All A1 Cardone
When your wiper motor fails, A1 Cardone has your solution. A1 Cardone remanufactured wiper motors are engineered to meet or exceed OEM performance. Cardone engineers have studied and analyzed the original design and made improvements, where applicable, to make a longer lasting product both you and your vehicle can rely on.
- Improved over original performance, mechanically anchored connectors by way of thru-hole soldering results in stronger, longer lasting electrical connections
- Every motor is assembled with the precise amount of lubricant to ensure quiet operation and long life
- Guaranteed fit and function
- Meets or exceeds O.E.M. performance
- Motor magnets are 100% recharged for superior performance and reliability
- Each unit is 100% tested at 3 points in the remanufacturing process for guaranteed performance
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost