First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Dorman Wiper Transmission 602-006Shop All Dorman
Part # 602-006
SKU # 19007
Price Not Available
Wiper Arm Pivot Point Diameter
Linkage Frame or Bracket
Dorman’s windshield wiper motor transmission is resiliently constructed to withstand the strain of clearing heavy snow or ice from the windshield. It’s also a great value - save time, money and labor by replacing only the wiper transmission, not the entire windshield wiper motor assembly.
- Some models come with aluminum Dorman-engineered mounting brackets to correct weaknesses in the original plastic construction
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- All necessary wiper arm mounting hardware, crank arms, dust covers and mounting grommets are included (where applicable)
- Tested to ensure trouble-free installation and performance
- Honda Accord Wiper Transmission
- Honda Civic Wiper Transmission
- Ford F150 Wiper Transmission
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Wiper Transmission
- Toyota Camry Wiper Transmission
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Wiper Transmission
- Dodge Ram 1500 Wiper Transmission
- Toyota Corolla Wiper Transmission
- Chevrolet Cruze Wiper Transmission
- Ford Focus Wiper Transmission
Advice and How-To's
- What is Transmission Slipping?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- What Are 2H, 4H, and 4L on 4x4?
- The Difference Between 2WD and 4WD
- What is Power Steering?
- Why Your Car Won’t Go In Reverse
- Why is My Clutch not Working?
- Manual vs. Automatic Cars: What’s the Difference?
- How Long Does the Clutch Last?
- Why Your Car Won’t Shift Into Gear