Spectre's 3/4 inch push-in chrome valve cover breather has a chrome plated housing and features an internal baffle to help prevent oil splash and provide superior ventilation. This product is designed to work with valve covers that have a 3/4 inch to 1-1/4 inch breather holes. We recommend using our 5339 or 5333 grommet kit when used for 1-1/4 inch valve cover holes. Note: Legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used, registered, or licensed for use upon a highway. See spectreperformance.com for CARB status on each part for a specific vehicle.
- Use with grommet kit 5339 or 5333 to adapt to a 1-1/4 inch hole
- Fit into 3/4 inch diameter grommet hole
- Internal baffle also prevents oil splash
- Designed to provide excellent ventilation
- Triple chrome-plated steel
Advice and How-To's
- How to Replace a Muffler
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor (O2) Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance