First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Vacuum Port Quantity
ACDelco GM Original Equipment Vapor Canister Purge Valves are GM-recommended replacements for your vehicle's original components. The purge valve controls the flow of fuel vapor from the vapor canister to the intake manifold. These original equipment vapor canister purge valves have been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors.
- Controls vapor flow from canister to engine
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle's original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
- Honda Accord Canister Purge Valve
- Honda Civic Canister Purge Valve
- Ford F150 Canister Purge Valve
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Canister Purge Valve
- Toyota Camry Canister Purge Valve
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Canister Purge Valve
- Dodge Ram 1500 Canister Purge Valve
- Toyota Corolla Canister Purge Valve
- Chevrolet Cruze Canister Purge Valve
- Ford Focus Canister Purge Valve
Advice and How-To's
- What is a Muffler and How Does it Work?
- Symptoms of a Bad EGR Valve
- How to Replace an EGR Valve
- What Is an EGR Valve?
- How to Replace a PCV Valve
- What Is a PCV Valve?
- Check Emission System Light: What It Means and What to Do About It
- Signs Of A Cracked Exhaust Pipe
- The Difference Between Muffler and Exhaust
- Signs of a Bad Muffler