Dorman Canister Purge Valve 911-378
|Connector / Terminal Configuration||Blade|
Engineered for a perfect fit and plug-and-play installation, this vapor canister purge valve is a direct replacement for the original equipment purge valve. It is critical to the evaporative emissions system and fulfills government requirements.
- Direct replacement - this vapor canister purge valve fits and functions like original equipment to ensure proper function of your vehicle's evaporative emissions system
- Quality construction - manufactured from premium materials for a long service life
- Excellent value - original equipment quality at a lower price
- Quality tested - has undergone testing to ensure proper fit and performance
Advice and How-To's
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Is My Exhaust Manifold Leaking?