First, Add Your Vehicle
Dorman Canister Purge Valve 911-676Shop All Dorman
Dorman's vapor canister purge valve restores on- board diagnosis of the EVAP system. Plus, its high quality metal and Plastic construction keeps the system working properly, year after year.
- Designed for enduring resistance to harsh road and weather conditions
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- O-ring included (where applicable)
- Mounting hardware included (where applicable)
- Honda Accord Canister Purge Valve
- Honda Civic Canister Purge Valve
- Ford F150 Canister Purge Valve
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Canister Purge Valve
- Toyota Camry Canister Purge Valve
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Canister Purge Valve
- Dodge Ram 1500 Canister Purge Valve
- Toyota Corolla Canister Purge Valve
- Chevrolet Cruze Canister Purge Valve
- Ford Focus Canister Purge Valve
Advice and How-To's
- How to Replace a Muffler
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor (O2) Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance