First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Duralast products are designed and tested to OE specifications for a direct-fit, easy install. Duralast engineering delivers trouble-free operation, optimum performance and a long service life.
- Our Canister Purge valves meet or exceed original equipment specifications, providing confidence in every box
- Featuring industrial grade materials for robust performance
- End of the line testing ensures quality in every box
- Manufactured with the highest grade materials for prolonged life and superior performance
- As a global manufacturer of emission components, complete quality control is maintained through the manufacturing process from componentry to finished product.
- Honda Accord Canister Purge Valve
- Honda Civic Canister Purge Valve
- Ford F150 Canister Purge Valve
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Canister Purge Valve
- Toyota Camry Canister Purge Valve
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Canister Purge Valve
- Dodge Ram 1500 Canister Purge Valve
- Toyota Corolla Canister Purge Valve
- Chevrolet Cruze Canister Purge Valve
- Ford Focus Canister Purge Valve
Advice and How-To's
- What is a Muffler and How Does it Work?
- Symptoms of a Bad EGR Valve
- How to Replace an EGR Valve
- What Is an EGR Valve?
- How to Replace a PCV Valve
- What Is a PCV Valve?
- Check Emission System Light: What It Means and What to Do About It
- Signs Of A Cracked Exhaust Pipe
- The Difference Between Muffler and Exhaust
- Signs of a Bad Muffler