Duralast Canister Purge Valve PV711
|Connector / Terminal Configuration||Female Connector / 2 Male Blade|
Duralast products are engineered and manufactured by Wells Vehicle Electronics, a leading global supplier of advanced vehicle electronics solutions for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability. Wells offers extensive application information and technical support via its Tech Line at 1-800-558-9770.
- The Purge Valve Canister is a solenoid valve that is controlled by the on-board computer that allows stored fuel vapors in the charcoal canister to be recycled back into the engine combustion process
- When not replaced, vehicle may experience rich running condition, high fuel consumption, excessive hydrocarbons in the oil causing internal engine damage, failed emissions test and/or CEL illumination
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- Global coverage for import and domestic applications
Advice and How-To's
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Is My Exhaust Manifold Leaking?