First, Add Your Vehicle
Duralast Canister Purge Valve PV799Shop All Duralast
Duralast® products are designed and tested to OE specifications for a direct-fit, easy install. Duralast® engineering delivers trouble-free operation, optimum performance and a long service life.
- Direct-fit OE replacement effectively prevents unused fuel vapors in the fuel tank from escaping into the atmosphere
- High-grade industrial plastic withstands low and high engine temperatures
- OE-match connectors and terminals ensure perfect fit to the engine wire harness, resulting in peak conductivity for optimal performance
- As a global manufacturer, we maintain complete quality control throughout the manufacturing process
- Honda Accord Canister Purge Valve
- Honda Civic Canister Purge Valve
- Ford F150 Canister Purge Valve
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Canister Purge Valve
- Toyota Camry Canister Purge Valve
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Canister Purge Valve
- Dodge Ram 1500 Canister Purge Valve
- Toyota Corolla Canister Purge Valve
- Chevrolet Cruze Canister Purge Valve
- Ford Focus Canister Purge Valve
Advice and How-To's
- How to Replace a Muffler
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor (O2) Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance