First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Canister Purge Valve PV827Shop All Duralast
Part # PV827
SKU # 568964
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 5
Duralast products are designed and tested to OE specifications for a direct-fit, easy install. Duralast engineering delivers trouble-free operation, optimum performance and a long service life.
- Each canister purge valve is a direct fit replacement that replaces OE damaged units to prevent any unused fuel vapors in the fuel tank from escaping into the atmosphere.
- Every canister purge valve is manufactured with the highest industrial grade materials for a prolonged life and superior performance. With this construction, it meets OE fit, form, and function expectations.
- Each canister purge valve uses OE quality connectors and terminals to ensure a perfect fit connection to the engine wire harness, providing a peak conductivity leading to optimal performance.
- Manufactured in TS 14001 and ISO/TS 16949 Certified Facility
- Honda Accord Canister Purge Valve
- Honda Civic Canister Purge Valve
- Ford F150 Canister Purge Valve
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Canister Purge Valve
- Toyota Camry Canister Purge Valve
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Canister Purge Valve
- Dodge Ram 1500 Canister Purge Valve
- Toyota Corolla Canister Purge Valve
- Chevrolet Cruze Canister Purge Valve
- Ford Focus Canister Purge Valve
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?