Santech Canister Purge Valve CP0001
|Connector / Terminal Configuration||Male|
Automotive evaporative emission systems reduce or eliminate the release of fuel vapors into the atmosphere. Vapor Canister Purge Solenoids are critical gateways controlling the flow of vapors from the fuel tank to the engine.
Advice and How-To's
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Is My Exhaust Manifold Leaking?