Dorman Canister Vent Valve Solenoid 911-104
|Overall Width (in)||3.0|
|Housing Material||Plastic and Metal|
|Connector / Terminal Configuration||2 Blade|
Dorman's vapor canister shutoff valve restores on- board diagnosis of the EVAP system. Plus, its high quality metal and plastic construction keeps the system working properly, year after year.
- Mounting hardware included (where applicable)
- O-ring included (where applicable)
- Designed for enduring resistance to harsh road and weather conditions
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
Advice and How-To's
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Is My Exhaust Manifold Leaking?