Dorman Canister Vent Valve Solenoid 911-216
|Connector / Terminal Configuration||2 Blade|
Dorman's vapor canister vent solenoid is engineered from robust materials to effectively direct the flow of fuel vapor through the EVAP system. Replacement restores on-board diagnosis of the EVAP system--and helps maintain optimal system operation, year after year.
- Replacement helps to reduce atmospheric pollution due to hydrocarbon emissions
- High-quality design for prolonged durability against harsh road and weather conditions
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- A necessary replacement item for passing inspection in certain states
Advice and How-To's
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Is My Exhaust Manifold Leaking?