Dorman Canister Vent Valve Solenoid 911-809
|Terminal Type||Female 2 Blade|
A malfunctioning vapor canister vent solenoid may be the reason your engine light is on. This vapor canister vent solenoid is engineered of quality materials for durability to ensure proper operation of the vehicle's evaporative emissions system.
- Direct replacement - this vapor canister vent solenoid fits and performs like original equipment with simple plug-and-play installation
- Quality construction - manufactured from premium materials for a long service life
- Excellent value - original equipment quality at a lower price
- Quality tested - has undergone simulation and endurance testing to ensure proper fit and performance
Advice and How-To's
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Is My Exhaust Manifold Leaking?