First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Canister Vent Valve Solenoid PV524Shop All Duralast
Part # PV524
SKU # 448260
Price Not Available
Wiring Harness Included
Universal Or Specific Fit
Port Outside Diameter
Duralast products are engineered and manufactured by Wells Vehicle Electronics, a leading global supplier of advanced vehicle electronics solutions for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability. Wells offers extensive application information and technical support via its Tech Line at 1-800-558-9770.
- Purge Valve Solenoid controls the flow of fuel fumes from the canister to the engine
- When not replaced, vehicle may run rich causing excessive fuel consumption, failed emission test, and/or CEL illumination
- Global coverage for import and/or domestic applications
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- Honda Accord Canister Vent Valve Solenoid
- Honda Civic Canister Vent Valve Solenoid
- Ford F150 Canister Vent Valve Solenoid
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Canister Vent Valve Solenoid
- Toyota Camry Canister Vent Valve Solenoid
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Canister Vent Valve Solenoid
- Dodge Ram 1500 Canister Vent Valve Solenoid
- Toyota Corolla Canister Vent Valve Solenoid
- Chevrolet Cruze Canister Vent Valve Solenoid
- Ford Focus Canister Vent Valve Solenoid
Advice and How-To's
- How to Replace a Muffler
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor (O2) Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance