Tap image to zoom
MagnaFlow Standard Grade Federal EPA Compliant Universal Catalytic Converter 1.75in 54953Shop All MagnaFlow Exhaust Products
MagnaFlow Exhaust Products880793
Part # 54953
SKU # 880793
Price Not Available
Air Tube Count
Heat Shield Attached
MagnaFlow OEM Grade Federal/EPA Compliant Universal Catalytic Converter 54953 helps keep the check engine light off. Get the right fit for a wide array of vehicles thanks to the adaptable Universal design (cutting and welding is required). With highly corrosion resistant, stainless steel construction, you can have confidence in the quality of this catalytic converter. This replacement part is designed to meet or exceed Federal emissions requirements set forth by the EPA, complying with legal standards for OBDII Federally registered vehicles with California or Federal/EPA Emission systems.
- Stainless steel construction
- Formulated to keep the check engine light off
- Family owned quality products you can trust
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
Advice and How-To's
- What is a Muffler and How Does it Work?
- Symptoms of a Bad EGR Valve
- How to Replace an EGR Valve
- What Is an EGR Valve?
- How to Replace a PCV Valve
- What Is a PCV Valve?
- Check Emission System Light: What It Means and What to Do About It
- Signs Of A Cracked Exhaust Pipe
- The Difference Between Muffler and Exhaust
- Signs of a Bad Muffler