First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|California Air Resources Board (CARB) Certified
ARISTO's proprietary substrate chemistry yields highly efficient loadings for lower cost and better converter efficiency while our latest advanced-manufacturing technology, including automated workstations, spinner welding equipment, and high-speed production lines ensures that all converters are built to exact OE dimensions and fitment. This in total allows AP Emissions Technologies to maintain industry-leading efficiency, productivity, and competitive pricing.
- EPA compliant catalyst substrate featuring advanced catalyst technology
- Industry Leading Coverage
- "Clean By Design" ceramic substrates for maximum pollution reduction
- Made in U.S.A.
- Honda Accord Catalytic Converter
- Honda Civic Catalytic Converter
- Ford F150 Catalytic Converter
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Catalytic Converter
- Toyota Camry Catalytic Converter
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Catalytic Converter
- Dodge Ram 1500 Catalytic Converter
- Toyota Corolla Catalytic Converter
- Chevrolet Cruze Catalytic Converter
- Ford Focus Catalytic Converter
Advice and How-To's
- What is a Muffler and How Does it Work?
- Symptoms of a Bad EGR Valve
- How to Replace an EGR Valve
- What Is an EGR Valve?
- How to Replace a PCV Valve
- What Is a PCV Valve?
- Check Emission System Light: What It Means and What to Do About It
- Signs Of A Cracked Exhaust Pipe
- The Difference Between Muffler and Exhaust
- Signs of a Bad Muffler