First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
AP Exhaust Direct Fit Federal Catalytic Converter 642846Shop All AP Exhaust
Part # 642846
SKU # 1074398
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 5
|California Air Resources Board (CARB) Certified
ARISTO's proprietary substrate chemistry yields highly efficient loadings for lower cost and better converter efficiency while our latest advanced-manufacturing technology, including automated workstations, spinner welding equipment, and high-speed production lines ensures that all converters are built to exact OE dimensions and fitment. This in total allows AP Emissions Technologies to maintain industry-leading efficiency, productivity, and competitive pricing.
- EPA compliant catalyst substrate featuring advanced catalyst technology
- Industry Leading Coverage
- "Clean By Design" ceramic substrates for maximum pollution reduction
- Made in U.S.A.
- Honda Accord Catalytic Converter
- Honda Civic Catalytic Converter
- Ford F150 Catalytic Converter
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Catalytic Converter
- Toyota Camry Catalytic Converter
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Catalytic Converter
- Dodge Ram 1500 Catalytic Converter
- Toyota Corolla Catalytic Converter
- Chevrolet Cruze Catalytic Converter
- Ford Focus Catalytic Converter
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?