First, set your vehicle
Dorman Direct Fit Federal Catalytic Converter 674-3105Shop All Dorman
More like a complete kit than a single part, our Catalytic Converters include gaskets and mounting hardware for a complete installation. Since this part is a direct replacement, the exact fit adds another layer of efficiency and convenience.
- No special tools required
- Ductile iron or stainless steel construction to ensure long-lasting durability
- Replacement Regulates exhaust emissions and turns off check engine light
- Manufactured to strict engineering quality standards
- Honda Accord Catalytic Converter
- Honda Civic Catalytic Converter
- Ford F150 Catalytic Converter
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Catalytic Converter
- Toyota Camry Catalytic Converter
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Catalytic Converter
- Dodge Ram 1500 Catalytic Converter
- Toyota Corolla Catalytic Converter
- Chevrolet Cruze Catalytic Converter
- Ford Focus Catalytic Converter
Advice and How-To's
- How to Replace a Muffler
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor (O2) Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance