First, set your vehicle
Dorman Direct Fit Federal Catalytic Converter 679-535Shop All Dorman
This catalytic converter is precision-engineered to match the original equipment fit and function on specific vehicle years, makes and models for a reliable replacement.
- Direct replacement - this catalytic converter is designed to match the fit and performance of the original equipment on specific vehicles
- Durable construction - manufactured within strict tolerances for reliable longevity
- Cost-effective solution - offers original equipment functionality at a competitive price
- Trustworthy value - backed by team of engineers and quality control experts in the United States
- Honda Accord Catalytic Converter
- Honda Civic Catalytic Converter
- Ford F150 Catalytic Converter
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Catalytic Converter
- Toyota Camry Catalytic Converter
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Catalytic Converter
- Dodge Ram 1500 Catalytic Converter
- Toyota Corolla Catalytic Converter
- Chevrolet Cruze Catalytic Converter
- Ford Focus Catalytic Converter
Advice and How-To's
- How to Replace a Muffler
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor (O2) Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance