First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Dorman Direct Fit Federal Catalytic Converter 679-535Shop All Dorman
Part # 679-535
SKU # 1158283
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 1
|Inlet Inside Diameter
|Outlet Inside Diameter
|Outlet Outside Diameter
|Inlet Mounting Hole Quantity
|Inlet Gasket Included
|Inlet Mounting Hardware Included
|Outlet Mounting Hole Quantity
|Outlet Gasket Included
|Heat Shield Attached
|Mounting Hardware Included
|California Air Resources Board (CARB) Certified
|Sensor Port Count
|Outlet Mounting Hardware Included
|Air Tube Count
|Universal Or Specific Fit
This catalytic converter is precision-engineered to match the original equipment fit and function on specific vehicle years, makes and models for a reliable replacement.
- Direct replacement - this catalytic converter is designed to match the fit and performance of the original equipment on specific vehicles
- Durable construction - manufactured within strict tolerances for reliable longevity
- Cost-effective solution - offers original equipment functionality at a competitive price
- Trustworthy value - backed by team of engineers and quality control experts in the United States
- Honda Accord Catalytic Converter
- Honda Civic Catalytic Converter
- Ford F150 Catalytic Converter
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Catalytic Converter
- Toyota Camry Catalytic Converter
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Catalytic Converter
- Dodge Ram 1500 Catalytic Converter
- Toyota Corolla Catalytic Converter
- Chevrolet Cruze Catalytic Converter
- Ford Focus Catalytic Converter
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?