First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|California Air Resources Board (CARB) Certified
|Sensor Port Count
|Converter Body Material
|Inlet Mounting Hole Quantity
|Inlet Port Shape
|Outlet Mounting Hardware Included
|Air Tube Count
|Converter Body Length
|Inlet Mounting Hardware Included
|Outlet Mounting Hole Quantity
|Outlet Gasket Included
This catalytic converter with integrated exhaust manifold - a.k.a. manifold converter - is precision-engineered to match the original equipment on specific vehicle years, makes and models for a reliable replacement.
- Direct replacement - this manifold converter is designed to match the fit and performance of the original equipment on specific vehicles
- Convenient kit - includes gaskets and downpipe hardware to simplify installation
- Durable construction -manufactured within strict tolerances for reliable longevity
- Trustworthy value - backed by team of engineers and quality control experts in the United States
- Honda Accord Catalytic Converter
- Honda Civic Catalytic Converter
- Ford F150 Catalytic Converter
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Catalytic Converter
- Toyota Camry Catalytic Converter
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Catalytic Converter
- Dodge Ram 1500 Catalytic Converter
- Toyota Corolla Catalytic Converter
- Chevrolet Cruze Catalytic Converter
- Ford Focus Catalytic Converter
Advice and How-To's
- What is a Muffler and How Does it Work?
- Symptoms of a Bad EGR Valve
- How to Replace an EGR Valve
- What Is an EGR Valve?
- How to Replace a PCV Valve
- What Is a PCV Valve?
- Check Emission System Light: What It Means and What to Do About It
- Signs Of A Cracked Exhaust Pipe
- The Difference Between Muffler and Exhaust
- Signs of a Bad Muffler