First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
MagnaFlow California CARB Compliant Direct Fit Catalytic Converter 441114Shop All MagnaFlow Exhaust Products
MagnaFlow Exhaust Products89499
Part # 441114
SKU # 89499
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 1
|Oxygen Sensor Location
|Pre Converter, Post Converter, and Midbed
|Inlet Inside Diameter
|Outlet Inside Diameter
|Heat Shield Material
|Inlet Gasket Included
|Inlet Mounting Hardware Included
|Outlet Gasket Included
|Heat Shield Attached
|California Air Resources Board (CARB) Certified
|Sensor Port Count
|Outlet Mounting Hardware Included
|Air Tube Count
|Universal Or Specific Fit
MagnaFlow California Grade CARB Compliant Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter 441114 helps keep the check engine light off. DIY installation is easy with the proper tools (no cutting or welding required). With features including mandrel-bent tubing to eliminate flow restrictions and stainless steel construction to resist corrosion, you can have confidence in the quality of this catalytic converter. Using state-of-the-art 3D scanning systems in the design process, the MagnaFlow metrology department ensures this new part to fit and function like the original equipment. This direct-fit catalytic converter is designed specifically for the 1999-2003 Ford Mustang and interchanges with OE parts 2R3Z-5F250-DA and XR3Z-5F250-EGL, among others. The included gaskets & hardware reduce the possibility of a leaking seal while avoiding the need to reuse corroded factory parts for installation. This replacement part is designed to meet or exceed California Air Resource Board requirements, and has undergone additional testing to comply with CARB guidelines to allow for legal use in California and CARB restricted states, for the listed vehicles.
- Stainless steel construction
- Original equipment type replacement
- Family owned quality products you can trust
- CARB compliant
- Honda Accord Catalytic Converter
- Honda Civic Catalytic Converter
- Ford F150 Catalytic Converter
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Catalytic Converter
- Toyota Camry Catalytic Converter
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Catalytic Converter
- Dodge Ram 1500 Catalytic Converter
- Toyota Corolla Catalytic Converter
- Chevrolet Cruze Catalytic Converter
- Ford Focus Catalytic Converter
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?