First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
MagnaFlow California CARB Compliant Direct Fit Catalytic Converter 444312Shop All MagnaFlow Exhaust Products
MagnaFlow Exhaust Products537636
Part # 444312
SKU # 537636
Price Not Available
Air Tube Count
Heat Shield Attached
Outlet Gasket Included
Keep the check engine light off with MagnaFlow California Grade CARB Compliant Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter 444312. With features including free-flowing mandrel-bent tubing and highly corrosion resistant stainless steel construction, easily install this spun body converter yourself using the proper tools, no cutting or welding required. MagnaFlow's state-of-the-art metrology department uses the latest 3D scanning systems during research and development, so you can be confident that your new part will fit and function like the original equipment. By replicating the OE spun body design, the single laser fusion weld greatly reduces the possibility of a leak, and our compact, low-mass design also allows for greater thermal efficiency. Designed to fit the 2003-2005 Toyota Corolla, 2003-2004 Toyota Matrix, and more, this direct-fit catalytic converter also interchanges with OE parts 17410-22470 and 17410-22500, among others. Avoid potential exhaust leaks by using the included gaskets to get a proper seal. This replacement part is designed to meet or exceed California Air Resource Board requirements, and has undergone additional testing to comply with CARB guidelines to allow for legal use in California and CARB restricted states, for the listed vehicles.
- Stainless steel construction
- Original equipment type replacement
- Family owned quality products you can trust
- CARB compliant
- Honda Accord Catalytic Converter
- Honda Civic Catalytic Converter
- Ford F150 Catalytic Converter
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Catalytic Converter
- Toyota Camry Catalytic Converter
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Catalytic Converter
- Dodge Ram 1500 Catalytic Converter
- Toyota Corolla Catalytic Converter
- Chevrolet Cruze Catalytic Converter
- Ford Focus Catalytic Converter
Advice and How-To's
- What is a Muffler and How Does it Work?
- Symptoms of a Bad EGR Valve
- How to Replace an EGR Valve
- What Is an EGR Valve?
- How to Replace a PCV Valve
- What Is a PCV Valve?
- Check Emission System Light: What It Means and What to Do About It
- Signs Of A Cracked Exhaust Pipe
- The Difference Between Muffler and Exhaust
- Signs of a Bad Muffler