First, set your vehicle
MagnaFlow California CARB Compliant Direct Fit Catalytic Converter 4451226Shop All MagnaFlow Exhaust Products
MagnaFlow specializes in superior catalytic converter and exhaust technology and has spent the past 30+ years earning its reputation as a global market leader. American engineered and manufactured, MagnaFlow Catalytic Converters combine efficient industrial design to produce a product that exceeds, rather than meets, the highest standards of product performance and efficiency in the industry. MagnaFlow uses Ceramic substrates with different combinations of cell density and wall thickness to meet vehicle specific requirements. MagnaFlow Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters are designed for easy bolt-on installation for the Professional Installer. Each is designed to exact the original equipment specifications. While the majority of the Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter products do not require welding, cutting or bending, limited applications may require additional welding for optimal installation. All California State Catalytic converters are CARB compliant. Converters in this catalog are based on Executive Orders issued by the California Air Resource Board and must be used in accordance with this information. In California, it is illegal to select a catalytic converter for installation based solely on vehicle weight and engine size.
- California emissions compliant design
- Stainless steel construction
- Formulated for gas and diesel applications
- Honda Accord Catalytic Converter
- Honda Civic Catalytic Converter
- Ford F150 Catalytic Converter
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Catalytic Converter
- Toyota Camry Catalytic Converter
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Catalytic Converter
- Dodge Ram 1500 Catalytic Converter
- Toyota Corolla Catalytic Converter
- Chevrolet Cruze Catalytic Converter
- Ford Focus Catalytic Converter
Advice and How-To's
- How to Replace a Muffler
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor (O2) Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance