MagnaFlow California CARB Compliant Manifold Catalytic Converter 452282
|CARB Executive Order Number||Yes|
|Converter Body Material||Stainless Steel|
|Outlet Type||Bolt On|
|Grade Type||OEM Standard|
|Inlet Type||Bolt On|
MagnaFlow direct-fit catalytic converters are designed for easy bolt-on installation for the professional installer. Each is designed to exact the original equipment specifications. While the majority of the direct-fit catalytic converter products do not require welding, cutting or bending, limited applications may require additional welding for optimal installation. All California state catalytic converters are torca compliant. Converters in this catalog are based on executive orders issued by the California air resource board and must be used in accordance with this information. In California, it is illegal to select a catalytic converter for installation based solely on vehicle weight and engine size.
- Seam welded close to the converter body for a strong, tight bond
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Stainless steel construction
- Formulated for gas and diesel applications
- California emissions compliant design
Advice and How-To's
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Is My Exhaust Manifold Leaking?