First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
MagnaFlow California CARB Compliant Universal Catalytic Converter 2.25in 551075Shop All MagnaFlow Exhaust Products
MagnaFlow Exhaust Products1078510
Part # 551075
SKU # 1078510
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 6
|Inlet Inside Diameter
|Outlet Inside Diameter
|Heat Shield Material
|Inlet Gasket Included
|Inlet Mounting Hardware Included
|Outlet Gasket Included
|Heat Shield Attached
|Mounting Hardware Included
|California Air Resources Board (CARB) Certified
|Sensor Port Count
|Outlet Mounting Hardware Included
|Air Tube Count
|Universal Or Specific Fit
Keep the check engine light off with MagnaFlow California Grade CARB Compliant Universal Catalytic Converter 551075. The Universal design allows the part to fit a wide array of vehicles (cutting and welding required), and the stainless steel construction of this spun body catalytic converter is highly resistant to corrosion. The single laser fusion weld of the spun body greatly reduces the possibility of a leak, and our compact, low-mass design also allows for greater thermal efficiency. This replacement part is designed to meet or exceed California Air Resource Board requirements, and has undergone additional testing to comply with CARB guidelines to allow for legal use in California and CARB restricted states, for the listed vehicles.
- Stainless steel construction
- Formulated to keep the check engine light off
- Family owned quality products you can trust
- CARB compliant
- Honda Accord Catalytic Converter
- Honda Civic Catalytic Converter
- Ford F150 Catalytic Converter
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Catalytic Converter
- Toyota Camry Catalytic Converter
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Catalytic Converter
- Dodge Ram 1500 Catalytic Converter
- Toyota Corolla Catalytic Converter
- Chevrolet Cruze Catalytic Converter
- Ford Focus Catalytic Converter
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?