First, set your vehicle
MagnaFlow California CARB Compliant Universal Catalytic Converter 2.5in 4451336Shop All MagnaFlow Exhaust Products
Keep the check engine light off with MagnaFlow California Grade CARB Compliant Universal Catalytic Converter 4451336. The Universal design allows the part to fit a wide array of vehicles (cutting and welding required), and the stainless steel construction of this spun body catalytic converter is highly resistant to corrosion. The single laser fusion weld of the spun body greatly reduces the possibility of a leak, and our compact, low-mass design also allows for greater thermal efficiency. This replacement part is designed to meet or exceed California Air Resource Board requirements, and has undergone additional testing to comply with CARB guidelines to allow for legal use in California and CARB restricted states, for the listed vehicles.
- Seam welded close to the converter body for a strong, tight bond
- California emissions compliant design
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Stainless steel construction
- Formulated for gas and diesel applications
- Honda Accord Catalytic Converter
- Honda Civic Catalytic Converter
- Ford F150 Catalytic Converter
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Catalytic Converter
- Toyota Camry Catalytic Converter
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Catalytic Converter
- Dodge Ram 1500 Catalytic Converter
- Toyota Corolla Catalytic Converter
- Chevrolet Cruze Catalytic Converter
- Ford Focus Catalytic Converter
Advice and How-To's
- How to Replace a Muffler
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor (O2) Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance