First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
MagnaFlow California CARB Compliant Universal Catalytic Converter 2.5in 4451336Shop All MagnaFlow Exhaust Products
MagnaFlow Exhaust Products309159
Part # 4451336
SKU # 309159
Price Not Available
Air Tube Count
Heat Shield Attached
Keep the check engine light off with MagnaFlow California Grade CARB Compliant Universal Catalytic Converter 4451336. The Universal design allows the part to fit a wide array of vehicles (cutting and welding required), and the stainless steel construction of this spun body catalytic converter is highly resistant to corrosion. The single laser fusion weld of the spun body greatly reduces the possibility of a leak, and our compact, low-mass design also allows for greater thermal efficiency. This replacement part is designed to meet or exceed California Air Resource Board requirements, and has undergone additional testing to comply with CARB guidelines to allow for legal use in California and CARB restricted states, for the listed vehicles.
- Stainless steel construction
- Formulated to keep the check engine light off
- Family owned quality products you can trust
- CARB compliant
- Honda Accord Catalytic Converter
- Honda Civic Catalytic Converter
- Ford F150 Catalytic Converter
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Catalytic Converter
- Toyota Camry Catalytic Converter
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Catalytic Converter
- Dodge Ram 1500 Catalytic Converter
- Toyota Corolla Catalytic Converter
- Chevrolet Cruze Catalytic Converter
- Ford Focus Catalytic Converter
Advice and How-To's
- What is a Muffler and How Does it Work?
- Symptoms of a Bad EGR Valve
- How to Replace an EGR Valve
- What Is an EGR Valve?
- How to Replace a PCV Valve
- What Is a PCV Valve?
- Check Emission System Light: What It Means and What to Do About It
- Signs Of A Cracked Exhaust Pipe
- The Difference Between Muffler and Exhaust
- Signs of a Bad Muffler