First, set your vehicle
MagnaFlow California CARB Compliant Universal Catalytic Converter 2in 408034Shop All MagnaFlow Exhaust Products
MagnaFlow universal catalytic converters form the basic building blocks for a comprehensive line of direct-fit applications. The main benefit of the universal catalytic converter is that one unit may cover a wide variety of vehicle makes and models. Installing universal converters often requires the use of welding, cutting and tube bending equipment that is readily available to most professional installers. All California state catalytic converters are torca compliant. Converters in this catalog are based on executive orders issued by the California air resource board and must be used in accordance with this information. In California, it is illegal to select a catalytic converter for installation based solely on vehicle weight and engine size.
- Seam welded close to the converter body for a strong, tight bond
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Stainless steel construction
- Formulated for gas and diesel applications
- California emissions compliant design
- Honda Accord Catalytic Converter
- Honda Civic Catalytic Converter
- Ford F150 Catalytic Converter
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Catalytic Converter
- Toyota Camry Catalytic Converter
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Catalytic Converter
- Dodge Ram 1500 Catalytic Converter
- Toyota Corolla Catalytic Converter
- Chevrolet Cruze Catalytic Converter
- Ford Focus Catalytic Converter
Advice and How-To's
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Is My Exhaust Manifold Leaking?