First, set your vehicle
MagnaFlow HM Grade Federal EPA Compliant Direct Fit Catalytic Converter 23227Shop All MagnaFlow Exhaust Products
Designed with ease of installation in mind, MagnaFlow’s direct-fit converters are the perfect compliment to your OEM exhaust system. With no welding, cutting or bending required, you can easily add one of our direct-fit converters to your vehicle when it’s time to replace your original catalytic converter
- MagnaFlow catalytic converters are constructed with mandrel-bent pipes
- MagnaFlow part is a direct-fit flange to slip on matching the OEM design, competitor parts may require the purchase of the front pipe separately to install.
- Honda Accord Catalytic Converter
- Honda Civic Catalytic Converter
- Ford F150 Catalytic Converter
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Catalytic Converter
- Toyota Camry Catalytic Converter
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Catalytic Converter
- Dodge Ram 1500 Catalytic Converter
- Toyota Corolla Catalytic Converter
- Chevrolet Cruze Catalytic Converter
- Ford Focus Catalytic Converter
Advice and How-To's
- How to Replace a Muffler
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor (O2) Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance