First, set your vehicle
MagnaFlow HM Grade Federal EPA Compliant Direct Fit Catalytic Converter 24151Shop All MagnaFlow Exhaust Products
MagnaFlow's HM grade Direct-Fit catalytic converters are designed for easy, bolt-on installation and do not require cutting or welding. They feature American made stainless steel construction and a high quality flow-efficient monolithic honeycomb catalyst that is designed to provide long life and clean emissions. HM grade Direct-Fit catalytic converters are designed specifically for OBDII vehicles registered outside the state of California that have an EPA emission system. You can identify if your vehicle has an EPA emission system by checking your emission tag located under the hood, on the suspension tower or on the radiator shroud. If the emission tag does not say California anywhere on it, it is safe to assume your vehicle has an EPA emission system. Direct-Fit catalytic converters feature the necessary gaskets which takes any guesswork out of installation.
- Stainless steel construction
- Federal emissions compliant design
- Formulated for gas and diesel applications
- Seam welded close to the converter body for a strong, tight bond
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Honda Accord Catalytic Converter
- Honda Civic Catalytic Converter
- Ford F150 Catalytic Converter
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Catalytic Converter
- Toyota Camry Catalytic Converter
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Catalytic Converter
- Dodge Ram 1500 Catalytic Converter
- Toyota Corolla Catalytic Converter
- Chevrolet Cruze Catalytic Converter
- Ford Focus Catalytic Converter
Advice and How-To's
- How to Replace a Muffler
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor (O2) Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance