First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
MagnaFlow HM Grade Federal EPA Compliant Direct Fit Catalytic Converter 24963Shop All MagnaFlow Exhaust Products
MagnaFlow Exhaust Products419590
Part # 24963
SKU # 419590
Price Not Available
Universal Or Specific Fit
Direct OE Replacement
Outlet Inside Diameter
Inlet Inside Diameter
MagnaFlow HM Grade Federal/EPA Compliant Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter 24963 helps keep the check engine light off. DIY installation is easy with the proper tools (no cutting or welding required). With features including mandrel-bent tubing to eliminate flow restrictions and stainless steel construction to resist corrosion, you can have confidence in the quality of this catalytic converter. Using state-of-the-art 3D scanning systems in the design process, the MagnaFlow metrology department ensures this new part to fit and function like the original equipment. Designed to fit the 2005-2010 Kia Sportage and 2005-2009 Hyundai Tucson, this direct-fit catalytic converter also interchanges with OE parts 28950-37650 and 28950-37850. The included gaskets & hardware reduce the possibility of a leaking seal while avoiding the need to reuse corroded factory parts for installation. This replacement part is designed to meet or exceed Federal emissions requirements set forth by the EPA, complying with legal standards for OBDII Federally registered vehicles with Federal/EPA Emission systems.
- Stainless steel construction
- Original equipment type replacement
- Family owned quality products you can trust
- Mandrel-bent pipes
- Honda Accord Catalytic Converter
- Honda Civic Catalytic Converter
- Ford F150 Catalytic Converter
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Catalytic Converter
- Toyota Camry Catalytic Converter
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Catalytic Converter
- Dodge Ram 1500 Catalytic Converter
- Toyota Corolla Catalytic Converter
- Chevrolet Cruze Catalytic Converter
- Ford Focus Catalytic Converter
Advice and How-To's
- What is a Muffler and How Does it Work?
- Symptoms of a Bad EGR Valve
- How to Replace an EGR Valve
- What Is an EGR Valve?
- How to Replace a PCV Valve
- What Is a PCV Valve?
- Check Emission System Light: What It Means and What to Do About It
- Signs Of A Cracked Exhaust Pipe
- The Difference Between Muffler and Exhaust
- Signs of a Bad Muffler