First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
MagnaFlow HM Grade Federal EPA Compliant Direct Fit Catalytic Converter 93458Shop All MagnaFlow Exhaust Products
MagnaFlow Exhaust Products420194
Part # 93458
SKU # 420194
Price Not Available
Air Tube Count
Heat Shield Attached
Outlet Gasket Included
MagnaFlow HM Grade Federal/EPA Compliant Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter 93458 helps keep the check engine light off. DIY installation is easy with the proper tools (no cutting or welding required). With features including mandrel-bent tubing to eliminate flow restrictions and stainless steel construction to resist corrosion, you can have confidence in the quality of this catalytic converter. Using state-of-the-art 3D scanning systems in the design process, the MagnaFlow metrology department ensures this new part to fit and function like the original equipment. Designed to fit the 2007-2017 Toyota Tundra and 2008-2015 Toyota Sequoia, this direct-fit catalytic converter also interchanges with OE parts 17410-0S070 and 17410-0S011, among others. Avoid potential exhaust leaks by using the included gaskets to get a proper seal. This replacement part is designed to meet or exceed Federal emissions requirements set forth by the EPA, complying with legal standards for OBDII Federally registered vehicles with Federal/EPA Emission systems.
- Seam welded close to the converter body for a strong, tight bond
- Federal emissions compliant design
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Stainless steel construction
- Formulated for gas and diesel applications
- Honda Accord Catalytic Converter
- Honda Civic Catalytic Converter
- Ford F150 Catalytic Converter
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Catalytic Converter
- Toyota Camry Catalytic Converter
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Catalytic Converter
- Dodge Ram 1500 Catalytic Converter
- Toyota Corolla Catalytic Converter
- Chevrolet Cruze Catalytic Converter
- Ford Focus Catalytic Converter
Advice and How-To's
- Check Emission System Light: What It Means and What to Do About It
- Signs Of A Cracked Exhaust Pipe
- The Difference Between Muffler and Exhaust
- Signs of a Bad Muffler
- What Does Muffler Replacement Cost?
- What is Muffler Delete?
- How to Replace a Muffler
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?