First, Add Your Vehicle
MagnaFlow HM Grade Federal EPA Compliant Universal Catalytic Converter 2.5in 99176HMShop All MagnaFlow Exhaust Products
MagnaFlow's HM grade universal fit catalytic converters feature the same American made stainless steel construction and high quality flow-efficient monolithic honeycomb catalyst as its Direct-Fit line. The main benefit of the universal catalytic converter is that one unit may cover a wide variety of vehicle makes and models. HM grade universal fit catalytic converters are designed specifically for OBDII vehicles registered outside the state of California that have an EPA emission system. You can identify if your vehicle has an EPA emission system by checking your emission tag located under the hood, on the suspension tower or on the radiator shroud. If the emission tag does not say California anywhere on it, it is safe to assume your vehicle has an EPA emission system. Installing universal catalytic converters requires welding, cutting and tube bending, professional installation is recommended.
- Seam welded close to the converter body for a strong, tight bond
- Federal emissions compliant design
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Stainless steel construction
- Formulated for gas and diesel applications
- Honda Accord Catalytic Converter
- Honda Civic Catalytic Converter
- Ford F150 Catalytic Converter
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Catalytic Converter
- Toyota Camry Catalytic Converter
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Catalytic Converter
- Dodge Ram 1500 Catalytic Converter
- Toyota Corolla Catalytic Converter
- Chevrolet Cruze Catalytic Converter
- Ford Focus Catalytic Converter
Advice and How-To's
- How to Replace a Muffler
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor (O2) Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance