MagnaFlow OEM Grade Federal EPA Compliant Direct Fit Catalytic Converter 49704
|Universal Or Specific Fit||Direct OE Replacement|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel|
|Outlet Inside Diameter||2.5|
|Inlet Inside Diameter||2.5|
|Grade Type||OEM Standard|
Designed with ease of installation in mind, MagnaFlows direct-fit converters are the perfect compliment to your OEM exhaust system. With no welding, cutting or bending required, you can easily add one of our direct-fit converters to your vehicle when its time to replace your original catalytic converter
- Stainless steel construction
- Formulated for gas and diesel applications
- Seam welded close to the converter body for a strong, tight bond
- Made in the U.S.A.
Advice and How-To's
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Is My Exhaust Manifold Leaking?