First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
MagnaFlow OEM Grade Federal EPA Compliant Direct Fit Catalytic Converter 51876Shop All MagnaFlow Exhaust Products
MagnaFlow Exhaust Products804482
Part # 51876
SKU # 804482
Price Not Available
Air Tube Count
Heat Shield Attached
Outlet Gasket Included
Keep the check engine light off with MagnaFlow OEM Grade Federal/EPA Compliant Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter 51876. With features including free-flowing mandrel-bent tubing and highly corrosion resistant stainless steel construction, easily install this spun body converter yourself using the proper tools, no cutting or welding required. MagnaFlow's state-of-the-art metrology department uses the latest 3D scanning systems during research and development, so you can be confident that your new part will fit and function like the original equipment. By replicating the OE spun body design, the single laser fusion weld greatly reduces the possibility of a leak, and our compact, low-mass design also allows for greater thermal efficiency. This direct-fit catalytic converter is designed specifically for the 2009-2014 Acura TL and interchanges with OE part 18160-RK2-A00. The included gaskets & hardware reduce the possibility of a leaking seal while avoiding the need to reuse corroded factory parts for installation. This replacement part is designed to meet or exceed Federal emissions requirements set forth by the EPA, complying with legal standards for OBDII Federally registered vehicles with California or Federal/EPA Emission systems.
- Stainless steel construction
- Original equipment type replacement
- Family owned quality products you can trust
- Mandrel-bent pipes
- Honda Accord Catalytic Converter
- Honda Civic Catalytic Converter
- Ford F150 Catalytic Converter
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Catalytic Converter
- Toyota Camry Catalytic Converter
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Catalytic Converter
- Dodge Ram 1500 Catalytic Converter
- Toyota Corolla Catalytic Converter
- Chevrolet Cruze Catalytic Converter
- Ford Focus Catalytic Converter
Advice and How-To's
- What is a Muffler and How Does it Work?
- Symptoms of a Bad EGR Valve
- How to Replace an EGR Valve
- What Is an EGR Valve?
- How to Replace a PCV Valve
- What Is a PCV Valve?
- Check Emission System Light: What It Means and What to Do About It
- Signs Of A Cracked Exhaust Pipe
- The Difference Between Muffler and Exhaust
- Signs of a Bad Muffler