First, Add Your Vehicle
MagnaFlow OEM Grade Federal EPA Compliant Direct Fit Catalytic Converter 51963Shop All MagnaFlow Exhaust Products
MagnaFlow OEM Grade Federal/EPA Compliant Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter 51963 helps keep the check engine light off. DIY installation is easy with the proper tools (no cutting or welding required). With features including mandrel-bent tubing to eliminate flow restrictions and stainless steel construction to resist corrosion, you can have confidence in the quality of this catalytic converter. Using state-of-the-art 3D scanning systems in the design process, the MagnaFlow metrology department ensures this new part to fit and function like the original equipment. Designed to fit the 2005-2010 Kia Sportage and 2005-2009 Hyundai Tucson, this direct-fit catalytic converter also interchanges with OE parts 28950-37650 and 28950-37850. The included gaskets & hardware reduce the possibility of a leaking seal while avoiding the need to reuse corroded factory parts for installation. This replacement part is designed to meet or exceed Federal emissions requirements set forth by the EPA, complying with legal standards for OBDII Federally registered vehicles with California or Federal/EPA Emission systems.
- Seam welded close to the converter body for a strong, tight bond
- Federal emissions compliant design
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Stainless steel construction
- Formulated for gas and diesel applications
- Honda Accord Catalytic Converter
- Honda Civic Catalytic Converter
- Ford F150 Catalytic Converter
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Catalytic Converter
- Toyota Camry Catalytic Converter
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Catalytic Converter
- Dodge Ram 1500 Catalytic Converter
- Toyota Corolla Catalytic Converter
- Chevrolet Cruze Catalytic Converter
- Ford Focus Catalytic Converter
Advice and How-To's
- How to Replace a Muffler
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor (O2) Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance