First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
MagnaFlow OEM Grade Federal EPA Compliant Direct Fit Catalytic Converter 52116Shop All MagnaFlow Exhaust Products
MagnaFlow Exhaust Products1102079
Part # 52116
SKU # 1102079
Price Not Available
Universal Or Specific Fit
Oxygen Sensor Location
Pre and Post Converter
Inlet Gasket Included
MagnaFlow OEM Grade Federal/EPA Compliant Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter 52116 helps keep the check engine light off. DIY installation is easy with the proper tools (no cutting or welding required). With features including mandrel-bent tubing to eliminate flow restrictions and stainless steel construction to resist corrosion, you can have confidence in the quality of this catalytic converter. Using state-of-the-art 3D scanning systems in the design process, the MagnaFlow metrology department ensures this new part to fit and function like the original equipment. This direct-fit catalytic converter is designed specifically for the 2003-2005 Mercedes-Benz ML350 and interchanges with OE parts 163 490 05 36 80 and 163 490 05 36. Hardware is included to eliminate the hassle of working with corroded factory parts. This replacement part is designed to meet or exceed Federal emissions requirements set forth by the EPA, complying with legal standards for OBDII Federally registered vehicles with California or Federal/EPA Emission systems.
- Stainless steel construction
- Original equipment type replacement
- Family owned quality products you can trust
- Mandrel-bent pipes
- Honda Accord Catalytic Converter
- Honda Civic Catalytic Converter
- Ford F150 Catalytic Converter
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Catalytic Converter
- Toyota Camry Catalytic Converter
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Catalytic Converter
- Dodge Ram 1500 Catalytic Converter
- Toyota Corolla Catalytic Converter
- Chevrolet Cruze Catalytic Converter
- Ford Focus Catalytic Converter
Advice and How-To's
- What is a Muffler and How Does it Work?
- Symptoms of a Bad EGR Valve
- How to Replace an EGR Valve
- What Is an EGR Valve?
- How to Replace a PCV Valve
- What Is a PCV Valve?
- Check Emission System Light: What It Means and What to Do About It
- Signs Of A Cracked Exhaust Pipe
- The Difference Between Muffler and Exhaust
- Signs of a Bad Muffler