First, Add Your Vehicle
MagnaFlow OEM Grade Federal EPA Compliant Manifold Catalytic Converter 22-146Shop All MagnaFlow Exhaust Products
Keep the check engine light off with MagnaFlow OEM Grade Federal/EPA Compliant Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter 22-146. With features including free-flowing mandrel-bent tubing and highly corrosion resistant stainless steel construction, easily install this spun body converter yourself using the proper tools, no cutting or welding required. MagnaFlow's state-of-the-art metrology department uses the latest 3D scanning systems during research and development, so you can be confident that your new part will fit and function like the original equipment. By replicating the OE spun body design, the single laser fusion weld greatly reduces the possibility of a leak, and our compact, low-mass design also allows for greater thermal efficiency. Designed to fit the 2018-2020 Jeep Wrangler and 2020 Jeep Gladiator, this direct-fit catalytic converter also interchanges with OE part 6825 2390AH. Hardware is included to eliminate the hassle of working with corroded factory parts. This replacement part is designed to meet or exceed Federal emissions requirements set forth by the EPA, complying with legal standards for OBDII Federally registered vehicles with California or Federal/EPA Emission systems.
- Seam welded close to the converter body for a strong, tight bond
- Federal emissions compliant design
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Stainless steel construction
- Formulated for gas and diesel applications
- Honda Accord Catalytic Converter
- Honda Civic Catalytic Converter
- Ford F150 Catalytic Converter
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Catalytic Converter
- Toyota Camry Catalytic Converter
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Catalytic Converter
- Dodge Ram 1500 Catalytic Converter
- Toyota Corolla Catalytic Converter
- Chevrolet Cruze Catalytic Converter
- Ford Focus Catalytic Converter
Advice and How-To's
- The Difference Between Muffler and Exhaust
- Signs of a Bad Muffler
- What Does Muffler Replacement Cost?
- What is Muffler Delete?
- How to Replace a Muffler
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?