First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
MagnaFlow Standard Grade Federal EPA Compliant Universal Catalytic Converter 2in 53004Shop All MagnaFlow Exhaust Products
MagnaFlow Exhaust Products34032
Part # 53004
SKU # 34032
Price Not Available
Air Tube Count
Heat Shield Attached
MagnaFlow Standard Grade Federal/EPA Compliant Universal Catalytic Converter 53004 helps keep the check engine light off. Get the right fit for a wide array of vehicles thanks to the adaptable Universal design (cutting and welding is required). With highly corrosion resistant, stainless steel construction, you can have confidence in the quality of this catalytic converter. This replacement part is designed to meet or exceed Federal emissions requirements set forth by the EPA, complying with legal standards for pre-OBDII Federally registered vehicles.
- Stainless steel construction
- Formulated to keep the check engine light off
- Family owned quality products you can trust
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Honda Accord Catalytic Converter
- Honda Civic Catalytic Converter
- Ford F150 Catalytic Converter
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Catalytic Converter
- Toyota Camry Catalytic Converter
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Catalytic Converter
- Dodge Ram 1500 Catalytic Converter
- Toyota Corolla Catalytic Converter
- Chevrolet Cruze Catalytic Converter
- Ford Focus Catalytic Converter
Advice and How-To's
- What is a Muffler and How Does it Work?
- Symptoms of a Bad EGR Valve
- How to Replace an EGR Valve
- What Is an EGR Valve?
- How to Replace a PCV Valve
- What Is a PCV Valve?
- Check Emission System Light: What It Means and What to Do About It
- Signs Of A Cracked Exhaust Pipe
- The Difference Between Muffler and Exhaust
- Signs of a Bad Muffler