First, set your vehicle
Duralast EGR Position Sensor SU210Shop All Duralast
Duralast products are engineered and manufactured by Wells Vehicle Electronics, a leading global supplier of advanced vehicle electronics solutions for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability. Wells offers extensive application information and technical support via its Tech Line at 1-800-558-9770.
- The EGR Valve position sensor reports present position of the EGR Valve pintle to the on-board computer
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- Global coverage for import and domestic applications
- When not replaced, vehicle may experience excessive or non-functioning EGR Valve, failed emissions test, high box emissions, surging at highway speeds, hesitation and/or CEL illumination
- Honda Accord EGR Position Sensor
- Honda Civic EGR Position Sensor
- Ford F150 EGR Position Sensor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 EGR Position Sensor
- Toyota Camry EGR Position Sensor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima EGR Position Sensor
- Dodge Ram 1500 EGR Position Sensor
- Toyota Corolla EGR Position Sensor
- Chevrolet Cruze EGR Position Sensor
- Ford Focus EGR Position Sensor
Advice and How-To's
- How to Replace a Muffler
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor (O2) Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance