First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Santech EGR Valve Pressure Sensor EG0002Shop All Santech
Part # EG0002
SKU # 954265
Price Not Available
Mounting Hardware Included
DPFE (Delta pressure feedback EGR) measures pressure difference between upstream and downstream side of the EGR Valve. When not replaced, vehicle could experience high NOx emissions, failed emissions test, poor fuel economy, surging and/or CEL/MIL illumination. Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- Meets or Exceeds OE Specifications
- Direct OE Replacement
- Durability tested for realibility under extreme conditions
- Manufactured with high quality materials for long life
Advice and How-To's
- What is a Muffler and How Does it Work?
- Symptoms of a Bad EGR Valve
- How to Replace an EGR Valve
- What Is an EGR Valve?
- How to Replace a PCV Valve
- What Is a PCV Valve?
- Check Emission System Light: What It Means and What to Do About It
- Signs Of A Cracked Exhaust Pipe
- The Difference Between Muffler and Exhaust
- Signs of a Bad Muffler