First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Dorman EGR Valve 911-802Shop All Dorman
Part # 911-802
SKU # 179512
Price Not Available
EGR Valve Type
Gasket Or Seal Included
An essential part of the exhaust gas recirculation system, Dorman's EGR Valve effectively recirculates exhaust gas to be re-burned in the intake manifold. It withstands extreme heat and carbon build-up for a long service life.
- Direct replacement for a proper fit
- Includes gasket for a tight seal
- Helps reduce emissions to protect the environment
- Vehicle try-on testing has been conducted on this part to ensure trouble-free performance
Advice and How-To's
- What is a Muffler and How Does it Work?
- Symptoms of a Bad EGR Valve
- How to Replace an EGR Valve
- What Is an EGR Valve?
- How to Replace a PCV Valve
- What Is a PCV Valve?
- Check Emission System Light: What It Means and What to Do About It
- Signs Of A Cracked Exhaust Pipe
- The Difference Between Muffler and Exhaust
- Signs of a Bad Muffler