First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast EGR Valve EGR1067Shop All Duralast
Part # EGR1067
SKU # 184700
Price Not Available
EGR Valve Type
Gasket Or Seal Included
Mounting Hole Quantity
Duralast products are engineered and manufactured by Wells Vehicle Electronics, a leading global supplier of advanced vehicle electronics solutions for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability. Wells offers extensive application information and technical support via its Tech Line at 1-800-558-9770.
- The EGR Valve is located on the engine block or intake manifold
- Superior wear and corrosion resistance
- When not replaced, vehicles can experience poor engine performance, poor idle, high NOx emissions, failed emissions test, hesitation, engine surging, or CEL/MIL illumination
- Precise fit and size for ease of installation
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- The EGR Valve reduces emissions by re-routing a portion of the exhaust gas into the intake manifold
Advice and How-To's
- What is a Muffler and How Does it Work?
- Symptoms of a Bad EGR Valve
- How to Replace an EGR Valve
- What Is an EGR Valve?
- How to Replace a PCV Valve
- What Is a PCV Valve?
- Check Emission System Light: What It Means and What to Do About It
- Signs Of A Cracked Exhaust Pipe
- The Difference Between Muffler and Exhaust
- Signs of a Bad Muffler