Duralast EGR Valve EGR4201
|EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) Valve Operation Type||Electronically Operated|
|Connector / Terminal Configuration||Female Connector / 5 Male Blade|
Duralast products are engineered and manufactured by Wells Vehicle Electronics, a leading global supplier of advanced vehicle electronics solutions for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability. Wells offers extensive application information and technical support via its Tech Line at 1-800-558-9770.
- The EGR Valve reduces emissions by re-routing a portion of the exhaust gas into the intake manifold
- When not replaced, vehicles can experience poor engine performance, poor idle, high NOx emissions, failed emissions test, hesitation, engine surging, or CEL/MIL illumination
- Precise fit and size for ease of installation
- Superior wear and corrosion resistance
- The EGR Valve is located on the engine block or intake manifold
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
Advice and How-To's
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Find and Fix Exhaust Leaks
- How Much Does a Catalytic Converter Replacement Cost?
- Bad Oxygen Sensor: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What Is the Catalytic Converter and What Does It Do?
- Why Your Car Could Fail an Emissions Test
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Is My Exhaust Manifold Leaking?